Quantitative InfraRed Thermography Asia (QIRT-Asia) conference is a biannual international forum which brings together specialists from industry and academia, who share an active interest in the latest developments of science, experimental practices and instrumentation, related to IR thermography.
QIRT-Asia started since 2015 in Mahabalipuram, and held in Daejon (2017) as a sister conference of the Quantitative InfraRed Thermography (QIRT). The 3rd Quantitative InfraRed Thermography Conference Asia, QIRT-Asia 2019, will take place on July 1- 5, 2019, at Tokyo Institute of Technology in Tokyo.
QIRT-Asia 2019 will cover, but will not be limited, the following topics:
- State-of-the-art and evolution in the field of infrared scanners and imaging systems allowing quantitative measurements, and related data acquisition and storing systems.
- Calibration and characterization of infrared cameras and related problems like certification, standardization, emissivity determination, absorption in media, spurious radiations, three dimensionality of observed objects.
- Characterization of optical and further heat sources for active thermography.
- Thermal effects induced e.g. by electromagnetic fields, elastic waves or mechanical stresses.
- Analytical and numerical modeling, data reduction and image processing related to infrared thermography.
- Application of infrared thermography to radiometry, thermometry, and physical parameters identification, in all fields: fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, structures and material sciences, non-destructive evaluations, electromagnetism, medicine and biomedical sciences, remote sensing, environment monitoring, industrial processes and other.
- Basic instrumentations, device, in relation with Infrared imaging.
- Infrared spectroscopy, including the imaging.